How do I import users into the CRM?
Follow these steps to import users into Vtiger CRM:
Note: Ensure you have saved the list of users (you want to import) in a CSV file on your desktop.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Users.
- Click the Import button located on top of the Users page.
- Upload the CSV file:
- Click Select File from Computer.
- Browse through your computer and select a file.
- Enable the Source file has a header checkbox if your CSV file has a header column.
- Choose the type of character encoding.
- Choose a delimiter. The delimiter separates items in the CSV file.
- Click the Next button.
- Set up field mapping:
- Map the fields in your CSV file to the CRM fields.
- Click the Import button.