Follow these steps to suspend a user:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Users.
- Hover on the user that you want to suspend.
- Click the More icon.
- Select the Suspend User option.
- Click Yes to confirm.
If the user being suspended has reportees, then you must transfer their reportees to another user. When you do this, the Reports To field in the reportees’ user records is set to the newly selected user’s name.
- Select a user from the Transfer Reports To user drop-down to transfer the reportees to them.
When you are suspending a user, you must transfer the records that are assigned to them to another user.
- Enable the Transfer all records checkbox.
- Choose which records you want to transfer by selecting modules from the Select modules field.
- Select a user from the Transfer records to this user drop-down to transfer records to them.
- Enable the Transfer closed records checkbox if you want to transfer closed records as well.
- Click Save.
: Comments, emails, and change logs are not transferred. A change log is an entry of an update made by a user to a record.