FAQs in this section
Can I set up a default page I want to see, each time I log in? How many logins can I have per account? Where can I set the session limit? What are Vtiger's password conventions? Why is there an option to log in as another user? I have forgotten my password. How do I reset it? Can I set the frequency at which users must change their passwords? What login methods does Vtiger support? Can I restrict users from logging in to the CRM beyond a certain time? Is the Login Hours setting available in all Vtiger editions? What happens if a user is already logged in and their login hours end? Can I track a user's location? Can I restrict users from reusing old passwords? How many concurrent logins can I have for a single account? What are the login combinations for different devices if the concurrent session limit is four? What are the login combinations for different devices if the concurrent session limit is three? What happens if I try to log in beyond the active session (current session) limit? I received an alert saying, I am trying to log in from an unauthorized IP address. What does it mean? How do I authorize an IP address to log in? What happens when I try to log in from an unauthorized IP address? What happens if a login IP address is configured for a user and the user is suspended later? I want a user to be logged out automatically when they are not using the CRM. How can I set this up? How do I log out (sign out) from Vtiger? What are the troubleshooting tips for logging in to Vtiger CRM?
How do I set up login methods in Vtiger?
Table of Contents
Vtiger CRM provides the following login methods:
- Password - Users must enter their Vtiger email address and password to log in.
- Single Sign-on (SSO) - Users can log in via their Google, LinkedIn, Office 365, Facebook, or Twitter credentials.
- Two-factor authentication - Users must go through two identification checks to log in:
- Enter the username and password
- Enter the code sent to their email address/phone number
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) - Users can use the credentials of a SAML-based IDP to log in. To learn more about SAML-based login, click here.
Follow these steps to choose one or more login methods:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Authentication.
- Click the Edit icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Go to the Login Method section.
- Enable the checkbox for whichever login method you want to use.
- SAML-based login requires you to fill in some details. To learn how to set it up, click here.
- Click Save.
Was this FAQ helpful?
1 out of 2 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment