Yes, Vtiger's Password Reset Policy allows you to do this.
Follow these steps to allow old passwords:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Authentication.
- Click the Edit icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Go to the Password Reset Policy section.
- Enable the Allow Old Passwords checkbox to allow reusing old passwords, disable it otherwise.
- Click Save.
: It is recommended that you do not reuse old passwords as they may cause a security risk.