You can set this up in Vtiger CRM by specifying the period after which a user must be logged out automatically if there is no activity.
Follow these steps to specify the logout time interval:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Authentication.
- Click the Edit icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Go to the Logout Policy section.
- Select the time after which a user must be logged out from the Inactive Session Logout Interval drop-down.
- Click Save.
Users are logged out of their sessions after the specified period irrespective of what device the session is running on.