How do I set up login methods in Vtiger?
Vtiger CRM provides the following login methods:
- Password - Users must enter their Vtiger email address and password to log in.
- Single Sign-on (SSO) - Users can log in via their Google, LinkedIn, Office 365, Facebook, or Twitter credentials.
- Two-factor authentication - Users must go through two identification checks to log in:
- Enter the username and password
- Enter the code sent to their email address/phone number
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) - Users can use the credentials of a SAML-based IDP to log in. To learn more about SAML-based login, click here.
Follow these steps to choose one or more login methods:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Authentication.
- Click the Edit icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Go to the Login Method section.
- Enable the checkbox for whichever login method you want to use.
- SAML-based login requires you to fill in some details. To learn how to set it up, click here.
- Click Save.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.