FAQs in this section
Can I set up a default page I want to see, each time I log in? How many logins can I have per account? Where can I set the session limit? What are Vtiger's password conventions? I have forgotten my password. How do I reset it? Can I set the frequency at which users must change their passwords? What login methods does Vtiger support? How do I set up login methods in Vtiger? Can I restrict users from logging in to the CRM beyond a certain time? Is the Login Hours setting available in all Vtiger editions? What happens if a user is already logged in and their login hours end? Can I restrict users from reusing old passwords? How many concurrent logins can I have for a single account? What are the login combinations for different devices if the concurrent session limit is four? What are the login combinations for different devices if the concurrent session limit is three? What happens if I try to log in beyond the active session (current session) limit? I received an alert saying, I am trying to log in from an unauthorized IP address. What does it mean? How do I authorize an IP address to log in? What happens when I try to log in from an unauthorized IP address? What happens if a login IP address is configured for a user and the user is suspended later? I want a user to be logged out automatically when they are not using the CRM. How can I set this up? How do I log out (sign out) from Vtiger?
Can I track a user's location?
Table of Contents
Yes, you can log a user's location in Vtiger CRM.
Follow these steps to enable user location logging:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Authentication.
- Click the Edit icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Go to User location logging under the Login Method section.
- Select Country or Locality.
- Click Save.
Country is the default selection for a location. If you choose Locality, the browser prompts the user for permission to use their location.
- If the user allows permission, then their locality, city, state, and country details are stored during each session.
- If the user denies permission, then only country details are stored.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment