Yes, you can log a user's location in Vtiger CRM.
Follow these steps to enable user location logging:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Authentication.
- Click the Edit icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Go to User location logging under the Login Method section.
- Select Country or Locality.
- Click Save.
Country is the default selection for a location. If you choose Locality, the browser prompts the user for permission to use their location.
- If the user allows permission, then their locality, city, state, and country details are stored during each session.
- If the user denies permission, then only country details are stored.