FAQs in this section
Can I set up a default page I want to see, each time I log in? How many logins can I have per account? Where can I set the session limit? What are Vtiger's password conventions? I have forgotten my password. How do I reset it? Can I set the frequency at which users must change their passwords? What login methods does Vtiger support? How do I set up login methods in Vtiger? Can I restrict users from logging in to the CRM beyond a certain time? Is the Login Hours setting available in all Vtiger editions? What happens if a user is already logged in and their login hours end? Can I track a user's location? Can I restrict users from reusing old passwords? How many concurrent logins can I have for a single account? What are the login combinations for different devices if the concurrent session limit is four? What are the login combinations for different devices if the concurrent session limit is three? What happens if I try to log in beyond the active session (current session) limit? I received an alert saying, I am trying to log in from an unauthorized IP address. What does it mean? What happens when I try to log in from an unauthorized IP address? What happens if a login IP address is configured for a user and the user is suspended later? I want a user to be logged out automatically when they are not using the CRM. How can I set this up? How do I log out (sign out) from Vtiger?
How do I authorize an IP address to log in?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to authorize IP addresses for users:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Authentication.
- Click the Edit icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Go to the Login IPs section.
- Click +Add.
- Select the IP Type – Static IP or IP Range.
- Static IP: Click inside the Static IPs text area and type the IP addresses.
- IP Range: Click inside the Network IP/CIDR text area and type the IP address range.
- Select Users or Roles from Type. This specifies who can log in using the IP addresses entered in the previous step.
- Enable the Restrict Mobile Access toggle button to restrict access from mobile devices to the specified IP addresses.
- Click Save to save the login IP configuration.
- Click Save to save the changes made to the Authentication set up.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment