How do I authorize an IP address to log in?
Follow these steps to authorize IP addresses for users:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Authentication.
- Click the Edit icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Go to the Login IPs section.
- Click +Add.
- Select the IP Type – Static IP or IP Range.
- Static IP: Click inside the Static IPs text area and type the IP addresses.
- IP Range: Click inside the Network IP/CIDR text area and type the IP address range.
- Select Users or Roles from Type. This specifies who can log in using the IP addresses entered in the previous step.
- Users: Pick the users from the Users drop-down. To learn more about Users in Vtiger CRM, click here.
- Roles: Pick the roles from the Roles drop-down. To learn more about Roles in Vtiger CRM, click here.
- Enable the Restrict Mobile Access toggle button to restrict access from mobile devices to the specified IP addresses.
- Click Save to save the login IP configuration.
- Click Save to save the changes made to the Authentication set up.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.