How do I create a webform?
Follow these steps to create a webform:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the Automation section.
- Select Webforms.
- Specify the basic information such as webform name, status, etc.
- Specify the user assignment pattern under the User Assignment section.
- Note: User assignment is not mandatory. You must specify it only if you want records to be assigned in the Round Robin fashion. When user assignment is not specified, records are assigned to the user specified in the Assigned To field.
- Select the fields that must be shown in the webform in the Field Information section.
- The fields will vary depending on the Primary and Secondary modules you choose.
- Enter the label for uploading documents in the webform under the Upload Documents section.
- Click Save.
To learn more about creating a webform, click here
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.