FAQs in this section
What are Articles in Vtiger CRM? How are Articles better than FAQs? Is the Articles module available for the Sales Starter edition? Is the Articles module available by default in the CRM? How do I install the Articles module? Where will my articles appear after publishing? How do I change the appearance of the Help Center from the Articles module? How do I create an article? How do I see if my article will appear on the Help Center before publishing? How do I add an article from the Cases module? How do I create an article using Quick Create? In which status should I create my article? How do my customers view my articles if it is in the Draft status? Should I meet any pre-requisites before I create an article? How do I add screenshots to an article? How do I add external links to an article? How do I save the changes made to an article? What is the Card View in Articles? What can I do in the List View of the Articles module? How is the Article's Summary View different from other modules? How do I add a brief introduction to an Article? How do I import Articles from my system to the CRM? How do I export the articles from the CRM? How do I print an article? How do I change the template of an article? How do I see views recorded on my article? How do I see the rating of my articles? Is it mandatory to install the Articles extension? When I click the Do button from Articles' Summary View, it is not showing anything. Why? How do I access the Help Center link from the article? What do you mean by Quality Audit in Vtiger CRM? How do you access the Quality Audit module in Vtiger CRM? What do you mean by Audit template in Vtiger CRM? What do you mean by Audit Forms in Vtiger CRM? What do you mean by Audit Insights in Vtiger CRM? What are Articles in Vtiger CRM? What is the Knowledge Base in Vtiger CRM? What is Preview in Articles? How do I install Articles? Explain Summary View in Articles? How do I publish Articles? How do I create Articles?
What are the benefits of using articles in Vtiger CRM?
Table of Contents
Here are some benefits of using the Articles module in Vtiger CRM:
- Content Creation - You can create content related to integrations, add-ons, and features.
- Content Organization - Articles can be organized into categories, and tags, making it easier to navigate and find relevant information.
- Consistent Information - Articles can ensure that customers receive consistent and updated information, as the content can be carefully crafted and maintained.
- Feedback and Improvement - Users can provide feedback on articles, helping organizations identify areas for improvement and refine their content.
- Global accessibility -Articles can be accessible to a global audience, offering support and information to users around the world.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment