Yes. You can mark a field as 'Invisible' for specific user profiles. User profiles are used to enable or restrict access to modules and fields for different sets of users. The permissions set up for a profile apply to all users who are associated with it.
Follow these steps to hide a field:
- Go to Settings by clicking your display picture on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Profiles under User Management.
- Select the profile from which you want to hide fields.
- Click the Edit icon displayed on the top right side.
- Select an app and click the downward arrow.
- Select a module and click the downward arrow under the column Field and Tool Privileges.
- Select a field and move its toggle button to the extreme left to make it invisible. The toggle button turns black.
- Click Save.