Adding Custom Fields to Inventory Module Line Items
Bindu Rekha Babu
7 Sep, 2020 - Updated
7 months ago
Add custom fields to your line item to include any custom data while creating the Quotes, Sales Order, Invoices or Purchase Order.
Follow these steps to add a custom field to your Invoice line item.
- Click on the Main Menu
- Click Settings
- Click Module Layouts & Fields under Module Management
- Choose Quotes or Sales Order or Invoices or Purchase Order from droplist
- Scroll down to Item Details
- Click ADD CUSTOM FIELD from right
In the pop up fill the details
Enter the Label name.
- To map the custom field to any of the Product/Service fields, enable the checkbox.
- Select the field that you want to map to.
- Click on Save.
Dependent picklist in Inventory line items to support product hierarchy
Line item product pop-up retains the selected dependent picklist values in product search columns.
Reference field search pop-up in any module populates picklist dependent values in search columns.
The custom fields will appear along with the default fields in the Line items of Invoice.
Note! You can add a maximum of 10 custom fields
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.