Articles in this section
Calculus AI for Email Assistant to Recommend Content
Table of Contents
The Email Assistant tool uses artificial intelligence to recommend content based on the emotion and keywords in the email. You can find it in the Coaching, Contacts, and Deals module. Anybody who is directly interacting with clients via email can use this feature. It recommends relevant and personalized content via email based on this analysis.
Email Assistant will also suggest the Email template, document, snippet or send alert message to the manager.
Calculus AI helps in recommending the content to send to an email. The primary goal of an email assistant is to enhance the user's email experience by providing them with valuable and engaging content without overwhelming their inbox.
This feature is available in One Professional and One Enterprise editions in Vtiger CRM.
The following benefits of Email Assistant to Recommend Content:
- Personalization - Email assistant provides personalized content suggestions based on the emotions and keywords in an email.
- Discovering new content -Email Assistant helps users discover new and diverse content, keeping them informed and expanding their knowledge.
- Improving time efficiency - Email Assistant saves users’ time by suggesting replies to emails that come directly to their inboxes.
In this article, you will learn about accessing email assistant to recommend content.
Accessing Email Assistant to Recommend Content
Follow these steps to access Email Assistant to Recommend Content in Deals:
- Log in to the CRM.
- Go to Deals.
- Click on a Deal record. The Summary view of the record opens.
- Go to Conversation Insights. The Conversation Insights of the record opens.
- Go to Conversation Timeline.
- Click on an Email.
- Click Reply. Calculus AI will look for keywords and emotions in the email.
- Calculus AI will suggest content or documentation.
- Click Send.
Your Email Assistant recommended content mail is sent successfully.