Yes, you can set the frequency for the users to regularly change their passwords with the Password Reset Policy in Vtiger.
- Use the option to select how frequently users must change their password.
- You can set a frequency of 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months.
- An email is sent to users requesting them to change their password when the frequency is met.
Follow these steps to set up the password reset policy:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Authentication.
- Click the Edit icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Go to the Password Reset Frequency section.
- Select the frequency from the Password Reset Frequency drop-down.
- Click Save.