Vtiger allows you to set the concurrent session limit. A user can have a maximum of 4 concurrent sessions in the following combinations:
- 2 web browser and 2 mobile sessions
- 2 web browser and 2 tablet sessions
- 2 web browser, 1 mobile, and 1 tablet sessions
Follow these steps to set the concurrent session limit:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Authentication.
- Click the Edit icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Go to the Logout Policy section.
- Select a number from the Concurrent Session Limit drop-down.
- Click Save.