FAQs in this section
How do I set up the Update Fields Workflow action?
Table of Contents
Workflows' Update Fields action automatically updates one or more CRM fields when the entry criteria are fulfilled.
Follow these steps to set up the Update Fields action:
- Click the Add Action drop-down.
- Select Update Fields. This opens a window.
- Enter the Action Title.
- Click the +Add Record Field button. This opens a pop-up window.
Set the field values: This is where you must choose the destination and source fields.
- The Destination field is the field that must be updated.
- The Source field is the field that must be used to update the destination field.
- Choose Weighted Revenue from the Select Field drop-down. It becomes the destination field.
- Click inside the space provided on the right side. This opens a pop-up window. You must enter the source field here.
- Select Expression from the drop-down. This allows you to enter the expression to calculate the weighted revenue.
- Click on the Use Field drop-down and select Amount and Probability. This drop-down allows you to select fields from the CRM records to use them in calculations.
- Form this expression using the symbols on your keyboard - Amount * Probability / 100.
- Click Save to save the expression. This closes the pop-up window.
- Click Save to save the workflow action.
- Click Save to save the workflow.