Workflows' SMS Task action automatically sends an SMS when the entry criteria are fulfilled.
Follow these steps to set up the SMS Task action:
- Click the Add Action drop-down.
- Select SMS Task.
- This opens a window where you must set up the SMS to be sent and recipient details.
- Enter the Action Title.
- Enter the SMS body and recipient information.
- Recipients: Choose the recipient number from the drop-down on the right.
- Add Fields: These field values are inserted into the message body. For example, when you select the First Name field, you can compose a message that starts with “Hi, ”. The first name of the recipient gets embedded where the place holder is specified.
- SMS Text: Enter the message body here. To insert a field value into the SMS, place the cursor in the desired position.
- Click Save to save the SMS task.
- Click Save to save the workflow.
To learn more about SMS Task workflow action, click here