Workflows can be either deleted or deactivated. If you are sure that you no longer need a workflow, you can permanently delete it.
If you temporarily do not need a workflow, you can deactivate it.
Follow these steps to delete or deactivate a workflow:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the Automation section.
- Click Workflows.
- Select a module from the drop-down on the top to view its related workflows.
- Select a workflow and perform these steps:
- Hover over a workflow and click the Delete icon to delete it.
- Disable the toggle button on the left side of the workflow to deactivate it.
To learn more about Workflows, click here