FAQs in this section
How many logins can I have per account? Where can I set the session limit? What are Vtiger's password conventions? I have forgotten my password. How do I reset it? Can I set the frequency at which users must change their passwords? What login methods does Vtiger support? How do I set up login methods in Vtiger? Can I restrict users from logging in to the CRM beyond a certain time? Is the Login Hours setting available in all Vtiger editions? What happens if a user is already logged in and their login hours end? Can I track a user's location? Can I restrict users from reusing old passwords? How many concurrent logins can I have for a single account? What are the login combinations for different devices if the concurrent session limit is four? What are the login combinations for different devices if the concurrent session limit is three? What happens if I try to log in beyond the active session (current session) limit? I received an alert saying, I am trying to log in from an unauthorized IP address. What does it mean? How do I authorize an IP address to log in? What happens when I try to log in from an unauthorized IP address? What happens if a login IP address is configured for a user and the user is suspended later? I want a user to be logged out automatically when they are not using the CRM. How can I set this up? How do I log out (sign out) from Vtiger? Can I set up a default page I want to see, each time I log in? Why is there an option to log in as another user?
What are the troubleshooting tips for logging in to Vtiger CRM?
Table of Contents
If you are unable to login to Vtiger CRM, please try the following steps:
- Verify your login credentials: Double-check your username and password to ensure you enter them correctly. Please ensure that the Capslock key is off.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can use the "forgot password" feature to receive the email to reset it.
- Clear your browser cache: Some of your preferences are stored in browser's cache. In some rare cases that metadata could have become incompatible. Clearing your browser cache will help in such scenarios. You can clear your browser cache by going to the browser settings and selecting the option to clear the cache.
- Clear cookies: Try clearing the cookies of the vtiger CRM domain from the browser settings.
- Check your internet connection:
- Ensure you have a stable and active internet connection. A weak or unstable internet connection can cause login issues.
- Disable browser extensions: Some extensions, including login processes, can interfere with website functionality. Try disabling your browser extensions and attempt to log in again.
- Check your vtiger CRM version: Ensure you are using a supported version of vtiger CRM. You may need to upgrade to a newer version if you are using an outdated version
- Check the server status: You can see if there are any known issues affecting the service by visiting Vtiger's Service Status page.
- Contact support: If none of the above troubleshooting tips work, contact the vtiger CRM support team for further assistance.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment