Articles in this section
Get details about the features and enhancements released in October 2020.
9 Feb, 2021 - Updated 1 year ago
Table of Contents
- You can now attach related documents while sending a record for approval. This will provide the approver all the details they need to see to approve without having to log in to the CRM. For example, while sending a quote for approval, you can add cost sheets and other receipts as attachments.
- You can attach up to three documents per approval.
- The file size of each document must not exceed 25MB.
- This enhancement is available in Sales Enterprise and All-in-one Enterprise editions.
- You cannot create related records when a record is waiting for approval. For example, when a quote is waiting for approval, you cannot create a sales order.
- You can select the ‘All Pipeline’ filter in the Dashboard widgets to view all the data in the selected time period.
- You can import deals without selecting a default pipeline and stage.
- Admins can restrict the document storage options through the picklist editor.
- The ‘Document Source’ and ‘Upload To’ fields are renamed to ‘Document Storage’.
- An admin can restrict storage options by controlling the picklist values by role.
- This change holds good for both uploading a document and linking a document.
- You can configure From, Reply-to, and From Name based on your domain. This will be used while sending new user registration emails, username or password reset emails.
Print TemplatesYou can include currency code and currency symbol fields from the list of record fields while creating an inventory print template.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment