Articles in this section
Get details about the features and enhancements released in September 2020.
20 Jan, 2021 - Updated 1 year ago
Table of Contents
Here is the list of features available in Phone Calls:
- You can transfer a call.
- You can hang up the call.
- You can put a call on hold.
- You can link a call from an unknown number to existing contacts.
- You can record a call once it is enabled in the configuration.
- It will comply with Business Hours.
- An incoming call during non-business hours will be redirected to voicemail.
- You can directly dial the number and call the contact by clicking the Phone icon on the header.
- Proper messages should be said on receiving calls as configured in settings.
- If a user is invited to an event, the slot reserved for the event is not shown in the appointment page schedule until the user declines the event.
- You can see the extra storage used in GB and the extra cost for the storage on the Billing page.
- In the Summary View of a case record, the status of the case is shown next to the Reassign button.
- You can now configure multiple help desk email addresses for case emails based on your edition. You can change the ‘From’ email address during the first reply to a case.
- In charts, the decimal places in the percentage value will be rounded off to the number specified in My Preferences.
- In case you cancel a scheduled campaign, you can see the number of reversed credits in the tooltip next to the Cancel Campaign button.
- When you create an event and send invitations to users, duplicate events are not created in individual users’ calendars.
- Only the owner can edit and delete the event. All the changes will be synced in the invitations.
- Invitees cannot edit and delete the event, they can only view.
- The invitations are assigned to the specific user.
- The invitations will be synced to google calendar.
- When you add a new invitee to an event, a new invitation will be sent to the newly added invitee, and the existing users will not receive an invitation.
- When you edit an event, an updated invitation with a subject prefix as ’Updated:’ will be sent to the existing invitees.
- When you remove an invitee from an event, they will be removed from the invitee block, and a cancellation email will be sent to notify the invitee. The event in the invitee’s calendar will be marked as canceled.
- You can view the tasks created and linked to an Inbox thread in the Contacts’ Summary View > Related Tasks tab.
- While configuring a Create Task and Create Event action in a workflow, you can add a new record field by clicking the +Add Record Field button.
- The acceptable bounce rate in email campaigns is reduced from 15% to 10%. If the bounce rate crosses 10%, the email campaign service is suspended.
- When you add an invitee to an event and send the invitation, the invitee status in the event is set to ‘Queued’ until they receive the invite.
- When you apply an overall discount on the line items, then the margin total and margin percentage total will change.
- When you select a template for any inventory record, the same template will be visible to all users.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment