Help Center is a customizable website that hosts all the content you publish. You can publish technical documentation or announce essential details about your company.
You can do the following in the Help Center:
- Log in to the Help Center using your portal credentials
- Comment on articles
- View related articles of an article
- Submit a request from the Help Center
To know more about the Help Center, click here.
SMS marketing is a text-based service used to send promotional messages such as discount offers and product updates. However, you need a person’s consent to send them these messages. The latest reports state that SMS messages have an open rate of over 90%, which is much higher than the open rate of emails.
With the SMS Campaigns module, you can:
- Create and send out mass SMS messages
- Track delivery statuses in real-time
- Configure reply actions for SMS replies
To know more about SMS Campaigns, click here.
- You can insert an appointment link in an email and send it to your customers.
- You can enter your Google Analytics tracker code in the Articles’ Settings page. By doing this, you can track the activity on the Help Center website in Google Analytics.
- While generating an invoice from a case, the case’s title is copied to the invoice’s subject.
- While generating a work order from a case, the case’s title is copied to the work order’s subject along with the other details.
- You can enable comments roll-up and see all the related records’ comments on the current record.
- If a product is linked to a contact, then when you create a quote from the contact, the product will be automatically linked to the quote.
- You can see the contact’s image in the Summary View beside the contact name.
- The Announcements field in the Customer Portal is changed to an RTE field from a text field. You can add texts and other elements to that field.
- When you hover on the customer sentiment in a contact or deal record, you can see the emoticon’s description and its cause. Furthermore, you can also see a preview of the record from which the sentiment was derived.
- While adding documents to other records, you can upload them from your computer or attach files from Google Drive, Dropbox, or One Drive.
- When you duplicate an email campaign, you can select if it has to be a Regular Campaign or an Autoresponder Campaign.
- You can track duplicates in the Events module and eliminate them from the CRM.
- In the List View, you can track your emails by the tick mark on the right side of each email.
- If you have scheduled an email, you can see the due date and time when you hover on the right side of each email.
- You will be notified if a mail from the group mailbox is assigned to you. You can enable or disable this alert from Actions > Settings > Engagement Alerts.
- You can open a record in the new tab by right-clicking on the subject (hyperlink) and selecting Open link in new tab.
- You can see the status of a sent SMS message, which will be automatically updated in the Status Message field.
- Subtasks in tasks are listed in the ascending order of created time.
- You can comment in any transcript by going to the Summary View of the chat > Activity widget > Add Comment.