Get details about the features and enhancements released in November 2020.
20 Jan, 2021 - Updated
2 months ago
Vtiger CRM’s latest version - Vtiger 9 is out now!
Here are some highlights:
- Enhanced user experience
- Comprehensive One View
- Dashboards that deliver
- Benefits of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI & ML)
- Business on the go with our mobile app, Vtiger Lite
- Improved discovery of Main menu items
- Customization - Screen colors, Favorites, Email templates, and more
To learn more about the all-new Vtiger 9, click here.
Project Gantt View
- The Gantt View of a project record shows you the following details:
- Project timeline in calendar months, weeks, or days.
- Milestones related to a project.
- A list of tasks and subtasks with corresponding timelines.
- Task dependencies within a project and across project milestones, depicted by arrows.
- Name, start and end dates, duration, and percentage progress of a task.
- One View -
- Related deal of a project if the project was converted from a deal.
- Related invoices if the project has been invoiced.
- Related contact records.
- Other actions available on a Gantt View-
- Printing the Gantt View.
- Zoom-in and Zoom-out.
- Hiding closed records.
- Changing Start Date & Time of a task by dragging it on the Gantt View.
- Filtering the start and end dates of tasks by dragging the bottom bar in left and right directions.
- You can now schedule reports with no records. Enable the Send email if report is blank option under the Schedule Report window to do so.
- You can send out polls to your customers and employees to get their reviews, feedback, or opinion using Surveys. Following are some main features of a survey:
- Sending a survey link via email.
- Including Captcha in a survey.
- Creating contact records from survey responses.
- Previewing a survey before sending it.
- Setting an expiry date that will deactivate a survey.
- Gather anonymous responses.
- Survey types - You can create two types of surveys - Internal and External. Internal surveys are accessible only by your employees whereas external surveys are accessible by everybody outside your company.
- Question types - You can add the following types of questions to a survey:
- Text Area
- Radio Button
- NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- You can now merge duplicate tasks into one. Pick a single task name and other field values and merge multiple tasks. You can also roll up comments from all the tasks to a single task record.
- Go to Main Menu > Essentials > Tasks.
- Select multiple task records from the List View.
- Click the Merge option from the toolbar on the top left.
- When a user changes the template of an inventory record, it gets recorded in the Updates section along with the user’s name. Go to the record and enable the Updates toggle button in the record’s Activity section.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.