Advanced search in @Mentions will help you in adding conditions and search for a particular mention.
You can do the following in advanced search:
- Search for mentions made by a single user
- Look for group mentions
- Search for comments related to a record
- Enter a text and fetch the comments matching it
- Provide a timeline for the comments
To know more about Actions, click here.
A credit note is an amount that must be paid back to the customer as credits on the invoice or as refunds.
Benefits of Credit Notes:
- Prevents the creation of negative invoices.
- Create a credit note with a click from an invoice.
- Apply credit towards partially paid or unpaid invoices, or create a refund payment.
- Credit notes can be applied to multiple invoices.
- Set up approval on credit notes to ensure that they are only extended after the supervisor’s approval.
To know more about Credit Notes, click here.
Delivery Notes is a document accompanying a shipment of goods that lists the description and quantity of the goods delivered. Sales order management supports creating a delivery note for a sales order linked to a customer and the generation of an invoice once the order is fulfilled.
Benefits of Delivery Notes:
- Keep track of all the items you delivered to your customers.
- Easy creation of an invoice from the sales order.
- Automatic update of the product stock
To know more about Delivery Notes, click here.
Email campaigns are a sequence of marketing emails. They are designed for marketing a business or a product and containing promotional offers and valuable content for the subscribers.
To know more about Email Campaigns, click here.
Vtiger’s Email Templates module provides pre-designed emails that you can use to write your own emails. You can also use the inbuilt template designer to create reusable email templates from scratch or customize an existing template.
Benefits of Email Templates:
- Design templates for campaigns, offers, and discounts, newsletters, transaction processing, monthly updates, maintenance alerts, etc.
- Use our preloaded 40+ templates to create and customize a template of your own.
- Create a new template from scratch with the drag-and-drop editor or using HTML/CSS.
To know more about Email Templates, click here.
A marketing list is a selected list of leads, contacts, or organizations at whom you launch an email campaign. You can create or select an existing marketing list while creating an email campaign.
For example, you would like your prospective customers to know about the unique features of your product. You first create an email campaign about your product. Then you create a marketing list of only your leads and use the list for your email campaign.
To know more about Marketing Lists, click here.
The Payments module enables you to accept payments for the goods sold to your customers. Your customers can pay you online through a secure gateway, thereby ensuring that the payments are faster and safer.
You must have a merchant account, either Authorize. net or PayPal to accept payments online. However, if you don’t have a merchant account, you can enter payment details manually to track the payments done on invoice records.
To know more about Payments, click here.
Receipt Notes is an internal document produced as proof of goods received after inspecting delivery to process and match against your purchase orders. Purchase order management supports creating a receipt note for a purchase order linked to a vendor and a bill’s generation when the order is fulfilled.
Benefits of Receipt Notes:
- Keep track of all the items you receive from the vendors.
- Quickly create a bill from the purchase order to make payment to the vendor on receiving a part of an order.
- Automatic update of the product stock.
To know more about Receipt Notes, click here.
Subscriptions and Transactions
The Subscriptions module in Vtiger CRM is used to automate invoice generation and payment processing for subscription-based services. Subscriptions in Vtiger CRM have two payment methods, Manual pay, and Autopay, using which you pay for your subscriptions. When a subscription is active, a transaction record is created both in the payment and the invoice record related to the subscription.
To know more about Subscriptions, click here.
The Calendar module is divided into two separate modules - Tasks and Events. Tasks are a type of activity. The difference between an event and a task is that an event is a blocked-off time on your calendar, whereas a task is just an item on a checklist with a specific due date.
Here are a few features of the Tasks module:
- You can set the Start Date and Due Date for a task.
- Based on the start date and due date, the Duration field will be automatically calculated and displayed in One View of the record.
- You can set an estimation specifying the time by which you will complete the task.
- Add reminders to a task so that you don’t forget to finish it.
- Create timelogs for tasks and track your time spent on them.
- You can also charge for the work done by creating a billable task.
To know more about Tasks, click here.
Web Chats in Vtiger helps your clients have real-time conversations with your Sales, Customer Service, and Marketing teams. You can also track your team’s performance, calculate response time, and a lot of other metrics in the background.
Benefits of Web Chats:
Here are a few benefits of the Web Chats module:
- Provide personalized support to your customers.
- Respond to your customers and address their concerns.
- Access saved messages to keep a record of the prior discussions.
- Generate automated replies to ensure a quality response.
- Set your status as offline or online to alert your co-workers regarding your availability.
- Analyze and improve your performance through various metrics.
To know more about Web Chats, click here.
- You can see four tabs on the Actions page - My Actions, @Mentions, Updates, and Engagements. These tabs will display all the alerts and notifications and keep you updated.
- You can differentiate between customer emails/comments and user emails/comments through the display picture.
- If a customer has replied to an email or commented, then you will see a Contact icon on the left.
- If a user has replied to an email or commented, then you will see the profile picture/first two letters of the user’s name on the left.
- Emails and Comments are differentiated using the Email icon and Comments icon.
- All comments will be saved and drafted in the CRM before you post them publicly.
- While sharing a document, you can change the text to display by clicking on the document link in the compose window.
- While creating a new list in Deals’ List View, you can add ‘Time Spent in Sales Stage’ fields as columns to the list.
- If you go to campaign details in a sent email campaign, you can see all the information like Start time, Sent time, Scheduled time, Report to, To (marketing list name and segment with a link), etc.
- If a campaign status is Queued, you can either reschedule or stop the email campaign.
- In a sent email campaign, a tracked option is visible in the metrics for leads and contacts module when consent is enabled.
- While adding a marketing list in an email campaign’s recipients section, you can see the count of subscribers for the list.
- You can download the report usage details in CSV format by clicking the Download icon under the Sent, Opens, Clicks blocks.
- You can open an email campaign record directly by going to the Email Templates > Reports widget > Direct Email Details/Email Campaign Details tab.
- You can view all your meetings and appointments based on their status in the Kanban View.
- When you undo an import, all the imported records will be deleted, and the record’s status will be changed to Reversed.
- The Summary View of an import record will list the created, skipped, merged, and updated records when the import is canceled in between the import process.
- You can set your profile availability by clicking on the status drop-down in the User Menu. It is your display picture on the top right corner of the screen.
- +New button in the Summary View of all records is changed to ⚡Do button, and a tooltip is added.
- You can select a country code separately from a drop-down for all phone number fields in the CRM.
- When you click on a phone call record, you can add comments to it from the Summary View.
- You can update the status of tasks listed in the Tasks widget. You can see pending tasks in this widget, but to view the completed tasks, click on the Show Completed toggle button.
- You can add subtasks from a Task’s Summary View.
- In the Calendar View, you can edit all the fields of a task.
You can view the Contacts and Organizations hierarchy in an Organization's Summary View > More icon.
- You can see the child organizations and ancestor organizations of the current organization.
- You can search for a specific organization in the hierarchy.
- You can see Organizations’ fields like Organization Name, Primary Phone, etc.
- You can see the Contact’s hierarchy linked to that organization.
To know more about Organizations, click here.
- In an event created by an appointment, you can view the appointment-related information by clicking the Appointment Info widget on the right-side panel.
- You can see the Contacts hierarchy in a Contact’s Summary View > More icon.
- You can see the Contacts belonging to the same organization.
- You can see Active Contacts only.
- You can see Contacts’ fields like Name, Designation, etc.
- Label and tooltip changes of widgets:
- Win conversion rate percentage to Deal win rate
- Tooltip - The winning percentage of Deals created during the selected time period
- Average number of follow up attempts to Follow-ups per Lead
- Tooltip - Average number of follow-ups made per SQL during the selected time period. The number includes outbound emails, calls, SMS, and chats
- Average first response time to Lead First follow-up time
- Chart changes in widgets:
- Leads funnel chart is changed to a funnel chart from a bar chart
- Tooltip - Leads that advance to one more stage during a selected time period.
- New charts added:
- Lead conversion by Source line chart
- Tooltip - Conversion percentage of Leads created during the specified time period for each Lead source
- Lead conversion by Owner line chart
- Tooltip - Conversion percentage of Leads assigned during the specified time period to owner
- If an email campaign is in Draft status, you can edit it from the List View directly.
- You can cancel an ongoing email campaign.
- You can sort the report stats in an email campaign.
- You can see the customer’s email address when they submit a feedback form from the Help widget in the CRM.