Articles in this section
Get details about the features and enhancements released in February 2021.
21 Apr, 2021 - Updated 2 years ago
Table of Contents
Here are a few changes and additions made to Invoices:
- A new field called Unit Purchase Cost is added in Invoices. This will hold the amount of one unit.
- The Purchase Cost field is renamed to Total Purchase Cost. This field is non-editable. When the Unit Purchase Cost is modified, the Total Purchase Cost is automatically calculated (Quantity*Unit Purchase Cost).
- The Selling Price field is renamed to Unit Selling Price.
You can start a WhatsApp conversation with your contact by clicking the WhatsApp widget in the Summary View of a record.
- You can view your previous WhatsApp messages with ease.
- You can attach files and share them with your customers.
- You can send emojis in the conversation.
- You can call the contact with just a click.
- You can select and send WhatsApp templates to your customers.
- Once you subscribe to the One Pilot edition, you will be allocated monthly credits based on your nice score. This process is different for Indian and non-Indian customers.
- While billing, the amount to be billed is calculated, excluding taxes and discounts.
Here are a few changes made in the Customer Portal:
- You can see the project’s summary on the portal homepage. It is a pie chart of tasks based on statuses.
- You can enable or disable the document download option.
- When you add a document to a task, it will be added to the task-related contact.
- As an administrator, you can define the tabs order for any record.
- You can see a roll-up of documents, comments, and updates.
- You can see the quote total and quote margin values in the One View of a deal.
- You can preview the documents linked to records from external sources like Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- To enable Yahoo or Office 365 sync in Inbox, you must generate an app password for authentication.
- The List View search is upgraded from a search bar to an inline search. Using this, you can filter each column individually. According to your interests, you can select the drop-down values at the top of each column.
- Dashboards and Reports modules have been added to your Favourites list in the main menu. You can click on Personalize and rearrange the modules in Favourites.
- You can change the revenue representation to L, Cr, K, M, B, and Full based on your currency and country. You have to go to Settings > My Preferences > Aggregated Number Format drop-down.
- When you click on a phone number in any record, you can automatically call the contact or organization; provided you have configured a telephony gateway in the CRM.
- In the List View, you can set a print template as default by hovering over a template and clicking on the Default (D) icon that appears on the right.
- Using Quick Create, you can create records in any module regardless of the module you are currently working in. You can also search for the module in quick create.
- If you have a large number of attachments in Storage Guard, you can delete them in one go. You can schedule the date and time when the deletion must happen and cancel it if you change your mind later.
- If you add users more than your annual plan’s limit, you will be charged on a pro-rata basis.
- You can rearrange the products and services mentioned in the Line Items block of an inventory record.
- You can group the reports by three rows, columns, or data fields.
- You can see the Net Total of all the totals in reports.
- You can create recurring events by specifying the time duration.
- You can set up reminders to attend the event.
- The invitees will get only one email irrespective of the number of events.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment