Articles in this section
Get details about the features and enhancements released in August 2021.
19 Oct, 2021 - Updated 1 year ago
Table of Contents
- Once you install the Viewers extension, you can see the active viewers on a record.
- Once you install the Celebrate Success extension, you can add module names, field names, and values to it. Whenever a record in a module is set to the specified values, a confetti shower happens on the screen. To know more about Confetti, click here.
Exotel SMS Gateway
- You can send SMSes from Vtiger CRM using Exotel as the gateway. You must add Exotel under Settings > Extensions > SMS provider configuration and activate it to start using.
- After installing the List Reminder extension, you can set reminders on individual tasks by hovering over them in the List View.
Webex by Cisco is a platform for online meetings, video conferencing, and screen sharing. With Webex and Vtiger CRM integration, you can:
- Install the Webex Meetings extension in Vtiger CRM to generate and share meeting links from the CRM, and insert the links in emails and chat.
- Install the Vtiger CRM app in Webex team spaces to view and share your Tasks, Contacts, Deals, and Cases directly.
- Ask the Vtiger Bot for your daily agenda and other information related to contacts, deals, cases, or tasks.
- The answer types under the Invitees section are renamed as follows:
- Radio button > Multiple choice
- Checkboxes > Multi-select
- When you click the Today button, you will be taken to the current month, week, or day.
- You can see the Location icon if a contact or organization record contains an address. Clicking on the icon shows the directions on a map.
- When you upload a document, the Title field automatically picks the document's name as stored on your local computer.
- While setting up Facebook sync, you can map the Assigned To field with a user or a group.
- When you hover over an email, you can see the option to create a new record or link the email to an existing record.
- Kanban View is available in all inventory modules and custom modules.
- In Deals, Invoices, and Quotes, the Tax region, Currency, Tax Mode, and Pricebook fields are displayed before the product/service rows.
- Admins can customize One View in Settings > Module Management > Module Layouts & Fields. Under the Customize One View tab, you can select which modules/records to show under One View.
- When you add LineItems Block for Group Tax or LineItems Block for Individual Tax merge fields to a print template, the SL. No column is automatically added.
- For all line items added to the template, their description is added by default.
- You can copy the email ID and phone number (with country code) from a record. Hover over the Email and Phone fields and click the Copy icon to do so.
- You can sync records from Tally to Vtiger CRM and vice-versa at the same time using the Sync Both Ways option.
- You can sync the PAN card, Credit limit, credit period, dispatch address, and mobile phone details from Tally to Vtiger CRM.
- The Send Notification checkbox field is removed from Settings > Module Management > Module Layouts & Fields of Tasks.
- Under Settings > Websense > Widgets, you can choose additional fields to display in the Help widget on your website.
- You can create customized responses in Web Chats from the Settings icon > Add Template in the chat transcript. While replying to a chat, you can select these responses from the More icon > Select template.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment