Get details about the features and enhancements released in January 2020.
20 Jan, 2021 - Updated
2 months ago
- You can click on the More icon in Actions’ task preview and find options to delete, follow, or tag the record.
- You can convert a case to an FAQ by clicking the +New button in the Summary View.
- You can add emoticons in any record’s comments.
- When you click the Description field in Deep Dive view, the field will be expanded for better visibility.
- You can edit and save the description by clicking the Save button in the Deep Dive view.
- You can now move one or more documents to different folders.
- In the Thumbnail View, you can view all the folders and their subfolders in a tree structure on the left.
- You can click the Edit button in Summary View to edit the document.
- When you mark an event as completed, it will not be shown in the Calendar View.
- You can invite both Users and Contacts in the Invitees field to an event.
- You can install Google and Office 365 extensions from the store.
- You can see the recipients’ information in the emails you receive from your contacts. You can see this information by clicking the Down Arrow icon beside the email ID at the top of the email.
- You can see the Module icon on the top left corner of the Summary View of a record. This will help you identify which record you are looking at.
- You can filter and list the reports based on the frequency.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.