Articles in this section
Get details about the features and enhancements released in September 2021.
19 Oct, 2021 - Updated 6 months ago
Table of Contents
- Vtiger’s Landing Pages enables you to build single-purpose standalone pages that focus on specific products and services.
- You can add CTAs to direct your visitors towards specific actions.
- You have an option to customize your pages with readily available templates.
- You can increase website traffic and conversion rates.
- You can generate an invoice from a delivery note once its status is ‘Delivered’.
- You can export the survey respondents list in both CSV and Excel formats.
Vtiger Application Platform (VTAP)
- WhatsApp Connector
- VTAP provides you the ability to build WhatsApp connectors.
- You can use these connectors and connect with different service providers.
- These connectors support various functions such as sending text messages, audio, video, PDF, PPT, Doc, Excel, Text files, Print templates from Inventory modules.
- WhatsApp files can be added as documents and linked to the messages.
- Two-way auto-sync of data is enabled for Google and Office 365.
- Enabled inbound custom webhooks using the API designer.
Zoho Sign is a digital signature software for documents or agreements that need to be signed by your clients. With Vtiger and Zoho Sign integration, you can:
- Send quotes, invoices, sales orders, and other confidential documents for signatures.
- Add multiple signatories to a document and mention an order in which they must sign.
- Specify where your customers must sign on the document.
- Use the Esign Documents module to track the status of the document signing process.
Deep Dive View
- You can see the active viewers of a record in the Deep Dive View as well.
- The Launch button is removed for the following extensions:
- SMS Notifier
- SMS Reply Actions
- Grid Edit
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Voice Bot
- You can open a subtask directly from the parent task by clicking on it. The subtask’s Summary View will be displayed.
- Extensions like Clickatell, Textlocal, Ghupshup, and Twilio are supported in WhatsApp integration.
- You can send WhatsApp messages to contacts only if the record contains a phone number. If not, the text area will be disabled, and an Info icon will appear saying ‘Phone number does not exist’.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment