Articles in this section
Get details about the features and enhancements released in December 2021.
10 Jan, 2022 - Updated 1 year ago
Table of Contents
We’re repositioning Vtiger CRM from December 17th, 2021.
- New sign-ups from Dec 17th will have options to subscribe to One Pilot, One Professional, and One Enterprise editions only.
- Also as a part of the repositioning, you can add Single App and Light Agent users if you have at least one Standard or Admin user.
- The new Advanced option in the Create Event action allows you more flexibility to decide the start and end times of the event.
- You must choose Advanced from the Start Time and End Time fields.
- Then, add the number of minutes or days before/after the created time, modified time, etc.
- When you assign a case to a group and remove the Assigned To user from the group, you will see an exclamation icon (!) against the Assigned To field in the List View and Detailed View.
- In the List View, the icon is clickable, and you can change the Assigned To user by clicking.
- You can see the Purchase Cost and Margin fields in the deals’ line items.
- You can now upload multiple documents at once to the Documents module.
- Multiple documents can also be uploaded to case replies and comments.
- The Duplicate Records widget under One View now provides the option to merge duplicates.
- A new field called Defective Quantity has been added to the Products module.
- Defective Quantity is increased with the quantity returned when a Sales Return or Purchase Return is raised (with ‘Closed’ status). The reason for return is set to ‘Damaged’.
- On the other hand, the Defective Quantity is decreased when a Sales Return or Purchase Return is reopened.
- You can now add Invoices from the Quick Create window.
- You can now provide a Logout URL in the CRM’s SAML settings. If you have logged in to Vtiger through Single Sign-On (SSO), and then you log out, you are redirected to the logout URL.
- When replying to a tweet on Twitter, you can select/deselect users to whom you want to reply as per your preference.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 2 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment