Articles in this section
Calculus AI - Your Smart AI Feature
Table of Contents
Introducing Calculus, a tool that will help your sales and support teams have meaningful conversations with your customers.
Calculus takes inputs from the CRM to automatically provide you with the best advice and solutions. It guides customer-facing teams in offering an experience that will satisfy your customers and gain their loyalty.
All in all, Calculus is that expert advisor you always wanted to have! Isn’t that great?
Now that we have a brief idea about Calculus, let us learn about this AI-based wonder's variants and advantages!
Let us see how Calculus is useful to your company's sales and customer support teams.
Calculus for SalesTo assist sales teams, Calculus takes inputs from:
- Touchpoints (emails, calls, meetings, documents, website visits) on the current and past deals
- Content within the emails and phone calls to establish the sentiment of conversations
- Contact roles associated with deals
- Deals’ organization attributes such as Employees, Industry, and Region
By taking the above inputs, Calculus helps sales teams in the following ways:
For sales managers:
- Sends alerts when it is time to get involved in a deal.
- Provides reliable forecasting about the deals that are likely to close.
- Flags poor conversations. Calculus automatically analyzes phone and email conversations and identifies deviations from best practices.
- Rates conversations using custom scorecards.
For sales reps:
- Helps improve prospecting with email sequences.
- Helps identify the right leads by identifying matching patterns with similar leads.
- Sends alerts when it is time to get in touch with a lead.
- Provides suggestions on the content when replying to emails.
- Helps identify potential risks on a deal to take proactive actions.
- Helps improve deal conversion by recommending the tasks to be performed at each stage.
- Similar Records are available in the Deals and Organizations modules. The One View > Similar Record widget displays all the records with similar keywords.
- A Similar Record Stopwords tab is added in the Calculus Settings page, where you can add the word that generates multiple records in the Stopword Settings. This will stop showing the records with similar keywords.
- Once added, a zero-frequency cron will be scheduled, and you will not be able to see the Similar Records.
Calculus for Customer Support
For customer support, Calculus takes inputs from:
- Article views
- Live Chat queries
With the aid of the inputs, it helps customer support teams as follows:
For customer support managers:
- Optimizes the utility of support agents’ time.
- Offers 24/7 assistance via Live Chat.
- Offloads common questions to the chatbot.
For customer support agents:
- Helps prioritize tasks by automatically answering frequently asked questions.
- Helps send quicker responses by recommending answers.
- Highlights important information that must be reviewed, such as phone call conversations, email content, etc.
Features of Calculus
Calculus Score rates a deal on the following four factors:
- Engagement Score - Is the pattern of client engagement good? This score is calculated using past engagements.
- Sentiment Score - What are customer sentiments about an engagement? Calculus uses phone and email conversations to generate this score.
- Fit Score - How closely does a client match with your ideal customer profile? Calculus determines the ideal customer by looking at the previous successful conversions and finding their attributes.
- Authority Score - Is your sales rep connected with decision-makers and influencers? A deal’s contact roles are used and compared with past data to determine the Authority score.
This is a way to guide sales reps with the tasks they need to perform to advance towards the next deal stage. As a sales manager (and a CRM admin), you can set up Journey Templates and suggest journey tasks to sales reps.
Sales reps get timely reminders of journey tasks, ensuring that they help your clients through the buying process without any slips.
As a sales manager, you can get a birds-eye view of conversations that happened in a deal.
All you need to do is configure signals. Signals are used to categorize the spoken and written content (in phone calls and emails), and Calculus uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) to categorize. You can also configure email templates and text suggestions in a signal.
Calculus analyzes the conversations that you have with your customers. The content can come from voice recordings, transcripts, and emails.
It does the following using the analyzed data:
- Phone calls: From voice recordings and transcripts, it generates the data below.
- Talk-to-Listen Ratio - Find out how much your sales reps spoke on a client call. Ideally, in a conversation between agents and customers, agents must speak only for 50-60% of the entire duration.
- Mood - Is your sales rep speaking passionately or reading from a script? Calculus helps you detect the mood of your sales reps from their tone.
- Rate of Speech - Is the sales rep too fast or too slow? Calculus rates their speech automatically.
- Meeting actions - It also identifies action items or next-steps discussed on calls and notifies sales and support reps about them.
- Emails: The AI-based Calculus analyzes emails to do the following:
- Identifying improvement areas - It looks for grammatical errors and completeness of response.
- Email reply assistant - Information is available at your fingertips when you have to reply to a prospect or a client!
Coaches and Players Dashboards
Whether you are a manager or a sales or support representative, Calculus is meant for everyone! It provides two dashboards called Coaches and Players.
The Coaches dashboard is for managers. With the aid of conversational analysis and flagging, Calculus turns managers into coaches.
As a manager, you can view the details of your sales reps’ engagements with your customers in the form of scorecards and ratings. This will help in reviewing their performance and suggest improvements if any.
Can things become any easier?
You will have the following information on the Coaches dashboard:
- Phone calls and emails that you need to review
- Talk-to-Listen ratio
- Mood chart
- Rate of Speech chart
- Charts showing the sales and support reps’ performance trend over time
- Topic suggestion for the next coaching session
Note: The Coaches dashboard is available if you have subordinates reporting to you.
The Players dashboard is for sales and customer support representatives. It shows your interaction summary, reviews and ratings, and coaching materials suggested by your managers after the review.
It helps you identify the improvements you need to make in your emails and phone calls. You can also request your manager to review your emails and calls from the dashboard.