How does the Customer Satisfaction Survey work?
The customer satisfaction survey is sent via a workflow.
Here is how it works:
- When a customer reports a case, you assign it to an individual or a team, who works towards resolving the case.
- After you resolve the customer’s issue, you mark the case as resolved in the CRM by updating the Status field in the case record to Resolved.
- When the case status changes to Resolved, the Default Satisfaction Survey workflow gets triggered. Then, the survey email is sent to the customer.
- The customer must provide feedback in the form of a smiley. They must pick one of these smilies:
- The customer must then write a feedback comment.
- After the customer submits feedback, their response is recorded in the Rating and Satisfaction Survey Feedback fields in the case record.
: The Survey template is not customizable. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request for customization.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.