What are the different statuses of a case?
The Status field in Cases defines the state of the case. For example, a case may be open or resolved.
These are the various statuses of a case:
- New: When the case is created
- Assigned: When the case is assigned to a person
- Open: When the case is accepted but not assigned
- Wait for 3rd party: When an input is required from a 3rd party to resolve the case
- Wait for customer: When an input is required from the customer to resolve the case
- Resolved: When the case is resolved
- Closed: When the case is in the Resolved state for a specified time, it goes to the Closed state
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.