Yes, you can show or hide fields from internal tickets in each view of the employee portal - Create, Edit, and List views.
Follow these steps to display selected fields in the employee portal:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Go to Module Management.
- Select Module Layouts & Fields.
- Choose Internal Tickets from the Select Module drop-down.
- Click the Detail View Layout tab.
- Do the following to show a field in the employee portal:
- Select a field.
- Enable its Quick Create button or mark it as Mandatory to show it in the Create and Edit views.
- Enable the Header button or mark it as a Key Field or to show it in the List View.
To learn more about configuring the employee portal, click here