The portal credentials are sent to employees automatically through a workflow.
Follow these steps to access the workflow and add employees to it:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Select Workflows under Automation.
- Click the Standard tab.
- Select Employees from the drop-down located beside the tab.
- Select the Send Email to Employee when Portal Employee is True workflow.
: You can edit the trigger and entry criteria for the workflow, but the workflow’s action cannot be edited. The action is set up by default to send the login credentials to employees. You can add other actions to perform other tasks when the workflow is triggered.
To learn more about configuring the employee portal, click here