Can I restrict users from logging in to the CRM beyond a certain time?
Yes, admins can control when users can log in to the CRM based on their business hours.
Follow these steps to configure login hours:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Authentication.
- Click the Edit icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Go to the Login Hours section.
- Click +Add.
- Select a user from the Roles/Users column.
- Select the login hours from the Login Hours column.
- Login hours are based on the business hours set up by you. To learn more about setting up Business Hours in Vtiger CRM, click here.
- Click Save.