The Create Records workflow action creates records in a module when triggered. For example, you can create a workflow that creates a record in the Deals module when a lead’s Status = Hot.
Follow these steps to set up the action:
- Click the Add Action drop-down.
- Select Create Record.
- This opens a window where you must enter record details.
- Enter the Action Title.
- For example, Create a deal.
- Select Deals from the Create a record in drop-down.
- Enter the values on the right for the fields mentioned on the left.
- Click on the text area on the right.
- Select Raw text from the drop-down.
- Click on Select an option or type the field value.
- Click Save.
- Click the +Add Record Field button to add a new field from the Deals module.
- Follow the steps above to fill out all the mandatory fields.
- Click Save to save the action.
- Click Save to save the workflow.
To learn more about the workflow action, click here