Can I deactivate a workflow if I do not need it?
Yes, you can deactivate a workflow if you are not using it.
Follow these steps to deactivate a workflow:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the Automation section.
- Click Workflows.
- Click the Standard or Multi-path tab on the top left side of the workflow list.
- Select a module from the drop-down on the top to view its related workflows.
- Select a workflow.
- Disable the toggle button on the left side of the workflow to deactivate it.