You can hide mandatory fields from the webform by providing an override value for it. Fields with an override value are automatically hidden.
Follow these steps to hide a field:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the Automation section.
- Select Webforms.
- Open webform or create one.
- To learn about creating a webform, click here.
- Click on the space provided in Add Fields.
- Select a field from the drop-down.
- Hide a field by enabling the checkbox and providing an Override Value for it.
- Click Save.
To learn about the process of creating a webform in detail, click here