Displaying a webform only requires copying its code from the CRM and pasting it into your website's source code. Moreover, Vtiger CRM provides ready-to-use HTML code for webforms after you create them.
Follow these steps to get the webform code:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the Automation section.
- Select Webforms.
- Click on the webform whose code you want to copy.
- Click the Get form code icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Click Copy to clipboard.
The webform code gets copied. You can paste it into your website’s source code.
To learn more about Webforms, click here