FAQs in this section
What do you mean by Quality Audit in Vtiger CRM? How do you access the Quality Audit module in Vtiger CRM? What do you mean by Audit template in Vtiger CRM? What do you mean by Audit Forms in Vtiger CRM? What do you mean by Audit Insights in Vtiger CRM? What are Articles in Vtiger CRM? How are Articles better than FAQs? Is the Articles module available for the Sales Starter edition? Is the Articles module available by default in the CRM? How do I install the Articles module? Where will my articles appear after publishing? How do I change the appearance of the Help Center from the Articles module? How do I see if my article will appear on the Help Center before publishing? How do I add an article from the Cases module? How do I create an article using Quick Create? In which status should I create my article? How do my customers view my articles if it is in the Draft status? Should I meet any pre-requisites before I create an article? How do I add screenshots to an article? How do I add external links to an article? How do I save the changes made to an article? What is the Card View in Articles? What can I do in the List View of the Articles module? How is the Article's Summary View different from other modules? How do I add a brief introduction to an Article? How do I import Articles from my system to the CRM? How do I export the articles from the CRM? How do I print an article? How do I change the template of an article? How do I see views recorded on my article? How do I see the rating of my articles? Is it mandatory to install the Articles extension? When I click the Do button from Articles' Summary View, it is not showing anything. Why? How do I access the Help Center link from the article?
How do I create an article?
Table of Contents
You can use the +Add Article button to create a new article. You can find it on the top right corner in both Articles’ Card View and List View.
Follow these steps to create an article:
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to the Support tab.
- Select the Articles module.
- Click the +Add Article button.
- Fill in the following mandatory information:
- Title - Enter the name of the article.
- Category - Pick the category where the article belongs.
- Subcategory - Pick the subcategory where the article belongs.
- Status - Pick the status of your article from the drop-down. Status defines what phase your article is currently in.
- Author - Select the author from the drop-down. It lists the CRM users who have access to the Articles module.
- Visibility - Select to whom your article must be visible. It can be made:
- Public - Anybody in the world can read your articles.
- Logged in Contacts - Only the contacts who have logged in using their portal credentials can read your articles.
- Employees - Only your employees can read your articles.
- Click Save and Continue to create the article and write the content.
- Click Cancel to exit article creation.
The article is created, and you can now start adding content.To know more about Articles, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment