Follow these steps to create an article using Quick Create:
- Click the icon displayed on the top right side of the screen.
- Click the Show all button to view all the modules you can create records in using Quick Create.
- Go to Support.
- Select Article.
- Fill in the following mandatory information:
- Title - Enter the name of the article.
- Category - Pick the category where the article belongs.
- Subcategory - Pick the subcategory where the article belongs.
- Status - Pick the status of your article from the drop-down. Status defines what phase your article is currently in.
- Author - Select the author from the drop-down. It lists the CRM users who have access to the Articles module.
- Visibility - Select the users to whom your article must be visible. It can be made:
- Public - Anybody in the world can read your articles.
- Logged in Contacts - Only the contacts who have logged in using their portal credentials can read your articles.
- Employees - Only your employees can read your articles.
- Click Save and Continue to create and write the article.
- Clicking Cancel discards all the information you entered.
To know more about Quick Create, click here
To know more about Articles, click here