FAQs in this section
What is an FAQ? What is the Source field in the FAQ module? How do I create an FAQ? How do I add a screenshot in an FAQ? How do I link an external document in an FAQ? How does my customer view FAQs? What are FAQs in Vtiger CRM? How are FAQs written in Vtiger CRM? Are FAQs available for the public to view? What is FAQ Editor in Vtiger CRM? What are the actions performed in the FAQ Editor? What are the Views in the FAQ Editor? Explain List View in FAQs. Explain Summary View in FAQs. List the benefits of FAQs in Vtiger CRM.
What are the FAQ statuses in the Article Editor?
Table of Contents
The following are the FAQ Statuses:
- Draft: The FAQ is written and not completed yet.
- To be reviewed: The FAQ is written and ready to be reviewed for technical and grammatical errors.
- Reviewed: The FAQ has been reviewed (by the concerned person for technical review, and grammar review, etc.)
- Published: The FAQ has been reviewed and published on the website for customers to view.
- To be deleted: The FAQ that needs to be deleted.
- Obsolete: The FAQ is not required anymore.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment