FAQs in this section
What is an FAQ? What is the Source field in the FAQ module? How do I create an FAQ? How do I add a screenshot in an FAQ? How do I link an external document in an FAQ? How does my customer view FAQs? What are FAQs in Vtiger CRM? How are FAQs written in Vtiger CRM? Are FAQs available for the public to view? What is FAQ Editor in Vtiger CRM? What are the actions performed in the FAQ Editor? What are the FAQ statuses in the Article Editor? What are the Views in the FAQ Editor? Explain Summary View in FAQs. List the benefits of FAQs in Vtiger CRM.
Explain List View in FAQs.
Table of Contents
Following are the columns that are listed by default:
- Feature - The feature of the question is selected from the feature drop-down.
- Answer - The answer to the question is displayed.
- Views - The number of views for each and every FAQ is displayed.
- Category - The category under which the FAQ falls is displayed.
- Question - The question is displayed.
- Status - The status of the question- Draft, To be reviewed, Reviewed, Published, or Obsolete is displayed.
- Version - The version V7 or V9 is displayed.
- Created Time - The time when the FAQ was created is displayed.
- Modified Time - The time when a FAQ is modified is displayed.
- Created By - The name of the person who created the FAQ is displayed.
- Last modified - The person who has last modified will be displayed.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment