Articles in this section
Get details about the features and enhancements released in October 2021.
12 Nov, 2021 - Updated 2 months ago
Table of Contents
- You can change the campaign status of individual leads, contacts, or organizations linked to that campaign.
- You can see green, red, or gray dots on your display picture present on the top-right corner of the screen. These denote your availability status - Online, Busy, or Offline.
Forecasts & Quotas
- The Potential Name and Forecast Amount fields are renamed to Opportunity Name and Expected Revenue, respectively.
- You can add emoticons to your articles and publish them in the Help Center.
- In addition to Facebook and Google, you can also schedule Twitter and Instagram posts using Vtiger’s Social module.
Vtiger Application Platform (VTAP)
- You can create records and link them to the parent records using Vtiger Application Design Language (VADL) in the API Designer tool.
- You cannot create a web chat manually in the CRM. A web chat is created only when a customer initiates the conversation from the Live Chat widget.
- While adding a new workflow, you must mandatorily enter the description field and specify the intent of the workflow. You can also edit existing workflows and add descriptions to them.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment