Yes, you can. Follow these steps to close an internal ticket on the employee portal:
- Log in to the employee portal. You will see all the internal tickets on the homepage of the portal.
- Click the All Tickets drop-down to view different statuses of an internal ticket.
- Select a status to view the tickets in that status.
- Select and open an internal ticket.
- Click the Close button on the top right.
: To close an internal ticket means to mark permanently mark it as resolved. A closed internal ticket cannot be reopened.
To learn more about using the employee portal, click here