FAQs in this section
What are Live Chats? Is Live Chats available in the Sales Professional edition? How do I install Live Chats module? How do I activate the Live chat widget on my website? What is the importance of the Live Chat widget? How do I customize the live chat widget to my needs? What is the Live Chat console? What is the green tick mark beside the client's photo? What actions can an agent take in the chat window? Can I see the location of the client in the Live Chat console? What are transcripts? Where do I find it? How do I go back to the Live chat console from List View? Who are agents in Live Chats? Do I get a link to the chat record? How do I add a case from a chat? Can I add a deal from a chat? What does One View in Live Chats show? How do I track the performance of my agents? How do I see a client's feedback? How do I, as a reviewer, give feedback to the agents? Where do I see a chat's metrics? What metrics of Live Chats do I see from the Reports module? Is the Live Chats module available by default in the CRM? What are the main features of the Live Chat widget? Why do I configure the Live Chat widget? Why am I seeing a smiley beside the chat number? How do I send a transcript to the client? Who are the clients in Live Chats? What is a Tracker code in Live Chats? What do Pages Visited show in Live Chats? Can the customers automatically view answers in the widget? I can see green dots next to a client's name. What does this mean? What do the numbers in a chat list indicate? How do I know the source of the customer? What is the difference between the Busy and Offline statuses of an agent? Can an agent transfer their chat to another agent? Can an agent view the chats assigned to another agent? What happens when an agent goes offline? What is the difference between the New and Open status of a chat? How do I know when a client replies to me? How do I add a tag to a chat record? What does the bulb icon do in Live Chats? What are the tick marks in the chat window? Can I send images to the client from the chat window? Can I open an active chat in a new tab? How do I send images to the client from the chat window? Why do I integrate Facebook with Live Chats? How do I configure Facebook's integration with Web Chats? How do I check whether the Facebook integration with Live Chats is working? How do I activate Webchats?
I have a Facebook account, is that enough for Live Chats?
Table of Contents
No, before you integrate Facebook with Live Chats, make sure you meet these prerequisites:
- Have a Facebook Business Page - You can create a Facebook Business Page to build your brand and bring your business online. Using the page, you can build your profile, create ads and campaigns, and sell your products and services directly to prospects.
To learn more about creating a Facebook Business Page, click here.
- Install Facebook in Vtiger CRM - If you are a Vtiger CRM user, you can install and integrate your Facebook business account with your CRM. This can help you:
- Capture lead data effortlessly
- Promote your business
- Respond to customer queries quickly
To learn more about installing Facebook in Vtiger CRM, click here.
- Install Live Chats in Vtiger CRM - Live Chats in Vtiger CRM help your clients have real-time conversations with your customer-facing teams. In the background, you can also track your team’s performance, calculate the chat response time, and obtain other useful metrics.
To learn more about installing Live Chats in Vtiger CRM, click here.
To learn about Facebook Integration with Live Chats, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment