FAQs in this section
What is an FAQ? What is the Source field in the FAQ module? How do I create an FAQ? How do I add a screenshot in an FAQ? How do I link an external document in an FAQ? How does my customer view FAQs? What are FAQs in Vtiger CRM? How are FAQs written in Vtiger CRM? Are FAQs available for the public to view? What is FAQ Editor in Vtiger CRM? What are the FAQ statuses in the Article Editor? What are the Views in the FAQ Editor? Explain List View in FAQs. Explain Summary View in FAQs. List the benefits of FAQs in Vtiger CRM.
What are the actions performed in the FAQ Editor?
Table of Contents
You can perform the following actions in the Summary View of an article:
- Edit - When you hover over the title of the FAQ, you will find the edit icon. By clicking the edit icon, you can edit the title of the FAQ and save it.
- Follow - By clicking the follow icon, you can follow and unfollow a FAQ.
- Add Tags - You can add tags by choosing from the drop-down or create your own tags.
- Open in a new tab - You can open a FAQ in a new tab.
- Click to copy the direct link - This is the direct link to the FAQ. By clicking this icon, a URL copied successfully message will be displayed. You can now share this link with others.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment