Articles in this section
Summary of April Release Notes
Bindu Rekha Babu
29 May, 2023 - Updated 11 days ago
Table of Contents
Release 1 - 184.108.40.206
Product Stock Updates feature
- This feature is a part of the Products module and will track product stock updates. It is available as an add-on, and after installation, it will be listed in the Products module as Stock Updates.
- Listing Name: Product Stock Updates
- Listing Price: $9 per month
Product Stock Updates report
- The report will display the opening and closing balances in stock after each transaction.
- The multiple currency feature is available as a Booster Add-on. You can now add various currencies from the Settings > Currencies page.
- Name: Booster Pack for Currencies
- $4/User/Month for One Professional customer
- Free for Learning, Developer, & Enterprise editions
Approval Rules in One Professional
- Vtiger’s One Professional edition will now include Approvals with one approval as the limit.
Actions page -Rescheduling an event
- Rescheduling an event on the Actions page has just become easier.
- Rescheduling automatically adjusts the End Date. The End Date will also determine if an Event needs to be displayed as Overdue on the Actions page.
- You can set up alert notifications for the Assigned to field in your emails. So if a contact or an organization sends an email, the email recipient and the email record owner will receive a notification.
- This new configuration is available In Actions > Engagements Alerts > Email Alerts as Contact sent an email.
- The record owner or a contact assigned will be notified via desktop notification whenever a contact sends a new email.
- Note: If a CRM user disables the alert (engagement alerts are set at a user level), then the contact will not be notified about the email.
Appointment Page Links from List View and Detail View
- Want to send the appointment page link in an instant?
- The Copy Appointment Page icon in the List View and the Detail View of a contact record allows you to copy the appointment link and send it to your contacts via email, WhatsApp, in the Comments section, etc.
- The Construction Add-on is available in the Vtiger Marketplace.
- It is available as a downloadable zip file at the cost of 250$ per month with a 15-day trial period.
- It is available only for One Professional and One Enterprise Edition users.
Customer Portal - Charts
- The Pie charts in the Customer Portal will display data in the colors chosen (set up) in the Picklist settings.
Dashboard - Custom Charts
- Confused about the date filters not being applied to your custom charts?
- The Info icon within the date filter displays this message - ‘This date filter applicable only for the standard default widgets.’ to clear your confusion.
Dependent Fields - Order of Appearance
- Dependent fields will always appear in the same order as defined in the module layout. This order will remain the same even after you edit the fields.
- You can now mark unassigned emails as Done from the Conversation view of the email.
- Note: Only owners of the conversation can mark the conversation as Done, Read, Unread, Deleted, Public, or Private. The CRM displays an error message if non-owners try to assign a status.
Email Campaigns Reports
- Email Campaign reports will display module header fields, existing fields, and related data.
- You will now be able to:
- Sort, rearrange, add, or delete fields that are present in the Email Campaign metric reports.
- Verify reports for email campaigns with these parameters - Click, Open, Sent, Bounce, Unopened, Unsubscribed, and Complaints.
- Global search is now optimized.
- The keyword you use in search will look up the right record, then the related contacts and module records.
- For example, if you search for ACME as a keyword, the search will display the ACME record (Org) first, then the related contacts and other module records.
- The Deep search will match all the records with the search keyword anywhere in the record.
- Raw Query support is available on an on-demand basis only.
Kanban View - Search option
- The Life Cycle Stage drop-down in the Kanban View (Tasks & Deals) now comes with a Search option.
- If you have a voluminous list of tasks or deals, you don’t have to waste time looking for life cycle stages. All you have to do is use the Search option.
MS Teams - Bot Reports
- You can now pull up and display reports using the Bot in MS Teams conversations. You can search for specific reports and display related charts in desktop and mobile versions.
- You can also send reports in group/team/channel conversations.
- You cannot link flows in the Process Designer to multiple loops (infinite loops). The CRM displays an error message - ‘Infinite loop detected in flow. Unable to save…’ if you try to link multiple loops and save the process.
Product Type field
- A new field called Product Type is available in Products. It will have the following Picklist Values:
- Fixed Bundle
- Variant - If CPQ installed
- Flexible Bundle - If CPQ installed
- Note: All existing products without subproducts will be migrated to Solo Type. All existing products having subproducts will be migrated to the Fixed Bundle Type.
Quickbooks Desktop Sync
- If you are a Quickbooks Desktop user, you can now sync Purchase Orders, Payments, and Vendors modules between Vtiger CRM and Quickbooks (Desktop version).
- This integration provides a two-way sync.
Sharing Rules, Profiles, and Roles pages
- These pages now display information regarding Sharing Rules, Profiles, and Roles, making it easier for you to distinguish each of them.
- The length limit for the First name and Last name fields in the Users module has increased to 50 characters.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment