Articles in this section
List of September new feature releases and feature updates.
Bindu Rekha Babu
12 Oct, 2023 - Updated 1 month ago
Table of Contents
- Template API support is now available for the Gupshup-Whatsapp self-service platform.
- With the API support, you will be able to:
- Create a template with variables and call-to-action (CTA). For example, you can send an offer to your customer and ask them to click the link to avail the offer.
- Attach PDFs, images, documents, audio, and video files.
- Rename image files with special characters.
- Send outbound messages from workflows, the Process Designer, Live Chats, and Conversation view.
- Send inbound messages and session messages.
- If you are a non-admin user, you will now receive a notification if a payment made by your organization fails. Earlier, only admins were notified about payment failures.
- The CRM will display the payment failure notification at least two days before account suspension.
Pivot and Chart Reports
You can now add time in hours for the Total Time Spent and Total Time Elapsed fields in Pivot and Chart reports.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment