Yes, you can hide consents from certain contacts by using Conditions.
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the Configuration section.
- Select Consents.
Each type of consent has a Show To section where you can choose from which contacts you want a specific consent and apply suitable conditions.
- All Contacts: Consent is visible to any contact who receives the consent request email.
- Only Contacts matching these conditions: Consent is visible only to a filtered list of contacts. For example, contacts whose address is of the EU, contacts who have not opted to your marketing emails, etc.
- Select Only Contacts matching these conditions.
- Click the +Add Condition button.
- Select the field on which you want to apply a condition.
- Nobody: Consent should not be visible to any contact.